Saturday 6 June 2009

Each Day That Passes By




There are folks and there are Folks...

Folks whom I miss desperately, like an ache in my bones.
Like a throb in my heart, who stay with me like Raindrops....
Memories, but still soft, moist, refreshing, cool.
They are the ones who fill my thirst for companionship.

These folks are the ones who make me who I am.
Parents, teachers, friends, family (ok not all!),
Neighbours one or two.
A colleague here, an accidental acquaintance there..
Life progresses, and you move on
But these FOLKS are the glue in life..
Who keep you intact.
When everything else falls apart.

2 comments:

ShantanuDas said...

Why miss anybody at all other than own ones! And then that too why miss when life itself is flitting!!

Medieval Or Modern said...

Hmm, now that is profound. Life is flitting, but beautiful people and beautiful moments make that flitting life worthwhile