Saturday 12 September 2009

I Think, Therefore I Am!

Can there be a meter which checks the thoughts that flow around a person?
Take me for example, at a certain point of time, there are so many of them flowing around me, that, had I been a cartoon character, there would be less of me, and more of the blurbs floating around my cartoonised character ( not very difficult, just draw a two circles, and two WWF style arms, and two fat chicken legs... hee hee !)
Why can I not think of just one topic at a given point of time?
Why do myriad, unconnected thoughts and conversations keep happening at the same time?
Why do I then have to sit back, later, and untangle them, to get a sane thread?
Is it just me, or this happens to others too? Or I am just plain, stark, raving mad, or reaching there?
Again, I wonder!

No comments: